With a commanding high-side stance amid an esteemed family enclave, this light-filled standout offers faultless function and flexibility seconds from the evergreen expanses of Boeing Reserve.
Tailored to growing families, an intelligent interior offers smart separation, with a pair of flowing storeys merged by an ornate, cast-iron staircase. Augmented by a sizeable study with added storage, a trio of generous upper bedrooms are served by built-in robes, a stylish central bathroom, and master ensuite, while a privately accessible lower level sees a robe-enhanced bedroom joined by a tasteful bathroom, kitchenette, and expansive living area serving as an ideal teenager’s retreat. Perfect for a morning coffee with views reaching the distant Dandenongs, a substantial wraparound balcony adjoins open dining and family areas, together catered for by a superb, stone-top kitchen boasting a 900mm Emilia cooker, Bosch dishwasher, breakfast bar, and plentiful cabinet space.
• Four generous bedrooms, three stylish bathrooms, a study, and multiple living areas
• Privately accessible lower level with kitchenette, living area, bedroom, and bathroom
• Open living and dining areas flow onto a substantial terrace with views reaching the Dandenongs
• Easily kept backyard with expansive entertainer’s deck
• Moments from Boeing Reserve, creek trails, Westfield, city transport, and respected schools
Made for sun-soaked summer barbecues with friends, an expansive deck with built-in seating underlines the home’s entertainment credentials, while additional highlights include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, NBN, abundant under-house and general storage, a full-size laundry, oversized carport, and multiple open car spaces. Zoned to revered Strathmore Secondary College, Strathmore North Primary, and St Vincent de Paul Primary, it’s a short walk to the tranquil Moonee Ponds Creek Trail, with Westfield Airport West, Essendon Fields, city-bound 59 trams, and arterial freeways just moments away.
0408 577 547