A magnificent lifestyle or investment opportunity among a thriving Moonee Ponds neighbourhood, this single-bedroom standout offers superb style and quality with glimpses of the Melbourne skyline.
Bright and airy with an array of modern tones and textures, a clever interior makes optimal use of space, with a sizeable bedroom joined by mirrored robes and an in-vogue semi-ensuite. Impressively appointed, a stone-top kitchen boasts a first-rate Fisher & Paykel DishDrawer and Smeg oven and gas top, while an open-plan living/dining area merges fluently with a covered entertainer’s terrace.
• Superb lifestyle or investment prospect in an animated lifestyle setting
• Generous bedroom accompanied by mirrored robes and a chic semi-ensuite
• Smeg and Fisher & Paykel kitchen serves an open living/dining area and entertainer’s terrace
• Oak floors, heating and cooling, garage parking, and city glimpses
• Steps from flourishing restaurants, cafés, bars, and shops, along with parks and city-bound trams
Promising carefree comfort and refined easy living, additional highlights include split system heating and cooling, oak floorboards, video intercom, a European laundry, and secure car space with added storage. Seconds from city-bound 59 trams and Mt Alexander Road’s famed culinary scene, it’s a short walk to the iconic Puckle Street, Moonee Ponds Central, and almost-completed Penny Lane with Palace Cinema and Brunetti Classico, while just steps from Moonee Ponds and Ascot Vale Stations, respected schools, and peaceful parklands.
0408 577 547
0419 300 603