Enjoying its own private title with lane way frontage at rear, this flowing and flexible Ascot Vale prize offers enviable ease and comfort just steps from waterfront parklands, city-bound trams, and the thriving Union Road lifestyle precinct.
Practicality emphasised, an expansive front lounge serves as a perfect kids’ retreat or home office, while a substantial family domain sees a storage-rich kitchen with stainless-steel appliances accompany sizeable living and dining zones. Brightened by a clever central courtyard, a ground-floor main bedroom features a walk-in robe and private bathroom, while a built-in robe and tidy ensuite with standalone bath join an alternate upstairs master.
• Alternate up and down master bedrooms, with a central courtyard to lower suite
• Multiple living areas, affording welcomed flexibility
• A low-maintenance backyard meets a secure carport at rear (accessible via ROW)
• Ducted heating and cooling, hardwood floors, and a storage-rich kitchen
• No owner's corporation fees
• An easy walk to Union Road, Showgrounds Village, peaceful parks, and city-bound 57 trams
Awash with afternoon sunlight, a quiet and easily kept backyard meets a secure carport (accessible via wide ROW), while additional highlights to the home include ducted heating and cooling, polished hardwood floors, NBN availability, a downstairs powder room, and European laundry. Metres from an assortment of cafés, restaurants, sporting fields, and acclaimed schools (zoned to Ascot Vale West Primary and St Mary’s Primary), it’s an easy walk to Showgrounds Village shops and the open expanses of Fairbairn Park, with Ascot Vale Station close by.
0402 215 179