Set in sought-after street known for its converging London plane trees, this street-fronting standout delivers inner-urban serenity and simplicity within easy reach of Flemington’s famed attractions and amenities.
Creating a sublime sense of space, an expansive void enriches a considerable front lounge, with a barn-style sliding door revealing a well-equipped kitchen, open living/dining area, and sun-soaked outdoor setting. Featuring full-width robes, a generous upstairs master is accompanied by a sizeable, robe-lined guest room, together serviced by a tidy bathroom with separate WC and individual bath and shower. A brilliant prospect for market entrants, young families, and yield-minded investors, additional highlights include ducted heating, split-system heating and cooling, NBN connectivity, a ceiling fan to light void, combined laundry/powder room (second WC), and lock-up garage at rear.
• A street-fronting townhome on one of Flemington’s signature, tree-lined streets
• Two sizeable upstairs bedrooms joined by built-in robes and a smart bathroom
• Free-flowing ground floor with multiple living areas and a sun-soaked courtyard
• Comprehensive heating/cooling, stainless-steel kitchen appliances, and an expansive light void
• Steps from shopping and dining strips, city-bound transport, and respected schools
Zoned to Ascot Vale and St Brendan’s Primary Schools while within easy reach of leading colleges, it’s a short walk to city-bound trains and trams, Showgrounds Village, Union Road, scattered parks and cafés, and Racecourse Road restaurants, with Flemington Racecourse, Royal Park, and CityLink close by.
0407 581 958