Placed in a peaceful pocket just steps from the picturesque Maribyrnong River, this impeccably presented two-storey townhome delivers enviable lifestyle ease with impressive yield potential.
With outdoor areas to each level, a thoughtfully configured plan sees a spacious front lounge meet open meals and kitchen areas, the latter offering plentiful bench and cabinet space, a Westinghouse oven and gas top, and Bosch dishwasher. Awash with afternoon rays, a wonderfully private and easily kept yard complements an upstairs master balcony, offering room to relax with a morning coffee under the rising sun. A smart central bathroom features an individual bath and shower, with built-in robes lining both a sizeable guest room and substantial master.
• A well-equipped and perfectly presented townhome near the Maribyrnong River
• Two generous bedrooms joined by built-in robes, a smart bathroom, and master balcony
• A spacious lounge flowing into an open kitchen/meals and private yard
• Heating/cooling, polished timber floors, a powder room (second WC), and carport space
• Near river trails, parks, respected schools, city-bound trams, and Highpoint
With vibrant greenery adorning the quiet block of only eight, further highlights to the home include split-system heating and cooling, ceiling fans, polished timber floors, a garden shed, European laundry, downstairs powder room, and private carport space. Zoned to acclaimed Aberfeldie Primary, St Margaret’s Primary, and Maribyrnong Secondary College, it’s an easy walk to various sporting and fitness facilities, peaceful parklands, and city-bound 57 trams, with Highpoint Shopping Centre just moments away.
0438 606 067