Enjoying an alluring stance amid a wide and leafy Moonee Ponds avenue, this charismatic Edwardian offers options to blend inherent character with new-age luxuries and create a first-class family residence.
Soaring, intricate ceilings enrich an inviting entrance hall, with original Baltic pine floors, fireplaces, and leadlight windows underlining the home’s timeless appeal. Spacious robes enhance generous upper and lower bedrooms, together serviced by a tidy upstairs ensuite and tasteful downstairs bathroom with individual shower and spa bath. Looking out at lush greenery, a considerable front lounge doubles as an ideal home office or third bedroom, with a sweeping lower level flowing through central living and dining areas, a wraparound kitchen with walk-in pantry, expansive rear family room, and completely covered alfresco.
• Charismatic Edwardian home with boundless scope to personalise
• Floor plan versatility, with multiple living areas, formal lounge / third bedroom, and two tidy bathrooms
• Enviable rear frontage to Margaret Muir Way, broadening renovation possibilities
• Baltic pine floors, ceiling roses, leadlight windows, and stainless-steel cooking appliances
• Near the Maribyrnong River, parks, schools, city trams, and vibrant shopping/dining precincts
Making optimal use of enviable rear frontage to Margaret Muir Way, a sun-soaked and easily kept backyard features an oversized single garage, while additional highlights to the home include abundant storage, ducted heating, stainless-steel cooking appliances, NBN, and a full-size laundry. With broad scope to personalise and enjoy an exclusive riverside lifestyle, it’s footsteps from the meandering Maribyrnong, acres of waterfront parkland, and city-bound trams, with high-performing public and private schools (zoned to Moonee Ponds West Primary), Highpoint, and animated shopping/dining precincts close by.
0420 391 551
0419 300 603