Brick and timber are a strong theme throughout this solidly built family home of yesteryear. Situated on a 604sqm approx. block within walking distance to Broadmeadows Central shopping complex, train station, recreation parklands, with local SmartBus services, abundant schools and medical centres.
Retaining original features throughout, this three-bedroom house has all the necessities, including a tiled bathroom, solid timber floors, and living area separated by an exposed brick-feature fireplace with gas space heating. A large kitchen with timber cabinetry and wall panels, a separate laundry, split system air conditioning, a driveway with ample parking, and a substantial backyard with a storage shed and garage.
• Solid brick house with original timber features
• Three bedrooms and divided living spaces
• Tiled bathroom and separate laundry
• Large backyard with storage shed and garage
• Split system air conditioning and gas heating
• Roller shutters on main windows
0408 577 547