With stunning outlooks across Riverside Golf Course, this spacious, street-fronting townhome presents picturesque parkside living at the foot of exclusive Whiskey Hill.
Set behind flourishing front gardens, a fluid lower level sees sizeable lounge and dining areas continue into a delightfully quiet, low-maintenance yard, with a broad pergola providing a perfect space to enjoy blue-sky afternoons. Featuring superb marble tiles, a spa bath, and separate shower, a luxe upstairs bathroom serves a trio of generous, robe-lined bedrooms, while a sun-soaked, north-facing balcony affords elevated vistas over opposite parkland. With stainless-steel appliances, plentiful cabinet space, and granite surfaces to an entertainer’s kitchen, additional highlights include ducted heating and cooling, polished hardwood floors, plantation shutters, under-stair storage, NBN, a ceiling fan to master, combined laundry/powder room, secure garage, and driveway space.
• Perfectly placed, street-fronting home opposite Riverside Golf Course
• Three storage-rich bedrooms joined by a marble-lined bathroom
• Balcony and backyard areas to enjoy blue-sky afternoons
• Open-plan living/dining, ducted heating/cooling, hardwood floors, and a secure garage
• Seconds from the Maribyrnong River while near schools, shopping, dining, and transport
Offering open-air tranquillity reminiscent of country life, it’s a matter of seconds from Walter Street Reserve, Fairbairn Park, and blissful Maribyrnong trails, while moments from city trains and trams, esteemed public and private schools, Showgrounds Village, and the vibrant Union Road lifestyle precinct.
0438 606 067