‘Gowrie’, built in 1888 and published in ‘The Grand Mansions of Essendon & District 1880-’92’ has been painstakingly restored and modernised by its current owners with luxe interiors such as antique Venetian glass chandeliers, centuries old restored European iron light-fittings, hydronic heating and split system cooling. Comprising an opulent master bedroom with en-suite, second bedroom, formal lounge, laundry, dining area adjoining the kitchen and family room boasting unique vaulted ceiling. Upstairs, a study, two further bedrooms and bathroom.
• ‘Gowrie’, published in ‘The Grand Mansions of Essendon & District 1880-’92’
• 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home close to premier local private schools
• Gardens designed and constructed by award-winning landscape architect, Jack Merlo
• Solar heated pool, gas bbq and pergola
• Security system, double carport plus double garage
Along with gardens designed and constructed by renowned landscape architect, Jack Merlo, Gold Medal Winner of The Chelsea Flower Show 2005, the backyard has a fully plumbed gas bbq, pergola with retractable shade and solar heated swimming pool, while the front yard has a pond and private garden retreat. Electronic security gates, exposed aggregate concrete drive, double carport plus garaging for two cars further enhance this historic family home. Close to leading local schools, Essendon Station, multiple shopping precincts and cafes.
0407 581 958
0419 300 603