If you are looking to move into a family friendly and amenities filled neighbourhood, look no further than this delightful corner block home. French double glazed doors opens off a ramped deck verandah and features timber floors, formal dining and lounge with split system air-conditioning, two bedrooms, with ceiling fans and one with BIR’s, stylish bathroom, stone topped kitchen, large step in pantry, third master bedroom (BIR’s), sunroom/study and laundry/second bathroom.
• Renovated timber home in tightly held area
• Ideal first home or down-sizers delight
• Private and secure corner block location
• 3 Bedrooms, two bathrooms with study/sunroom
• Strathmore Secondary zoned, close to transport
Attic with pull down ladder, rear entertainers courtyard, single side parking space and ducted heating, Waverley Parade is zoned for Strathmore Secondary College, is close to Pascoe Vale South Primary & Coburg West Primary Schools and offers easy access to tram stops, bus lines and Citylink.