This elevated apartment’s welcoming living/dining area featuring a leafy outlook, great presentation and polished floorboards is complemented by an immaculately maintained kitchen zone that catches the natural light from the northerly rear aspect and features efficient storage and a fitted table that’s perfect for ‘tete-a-tete’ meals. The double bedroom’s pleasing proportions, built-in robes and super neat ensuite adds to the attraction of entry-level spaces surrounded by SKYLINE’s gardens.
• Bright, modern, beautifully maintained entry-level spaces
• Central living/dining features leafy outlook, polished floors
• Kitchen zone includes clever table perfect for two to share
• Generous bedroom with built-in robes and stylish ensuite
• Security entrance, convenient allocated off-street parking
Every owner-occupier wants to remember their first property with fondness, every investor likes to recall when they made the right decision. Happily, this elevated ground floor apartment in the ‘SKY-LINE’ building makes meeting these criteria a breeze! Security entrance and allocated off-street parking complete the picture, conveniently close to Travancore Park, Ascot Vale cafes, Mount Alexander Road tram routes and bike tracks for a healthy commute to town. A great opportunity to capture an apartment that reveals ‘ready right now’ spaces in a setting certain to be always sought after due to its inner-city status within easy reach on Melbourne University.
0402 215 179