Delighting from front to back, this historic Hawthorn brick home features a beautifully preserved verandah, three bedrooms, two with BIR’s and a master containing double BIR’s and original fireplace. Open plan living seamlessly straddles the old and new, with air-conditioned lounge and cosy wood fireplace, adjoining a modern stone-topped kitchen with stainless steel appliances. The dining room is an elegant space with echoes of a conservatory; with its wrap-around full height windows overlooking a fernery, and double doors out to the lush rear paved terrace pergola.
• Modernised semi-detached Hawthorn brick home
• Prime position in premier Moonee Ponds street
• Spacious rooms, high ceilings and many original features
• Delightful gardens, fernery and rear laneway access
• Amenity rich; with transport, quality schools, shops and parkland close by
A central family bathroom with separate toilet, stylish plantation shutters, ample storage (including attic space) and additional gas heating complete a brilliant home. Close to Moonee Ponds train station, a raft of excellent public and private schools (including zoning for St Monica’s and St Columbas) the buzzing Puckle Street precinct and Maribyrnong River, the property also features coveted rear laneway access with the potential to develop off-street parking for up to two vehicles.