This delightful Californian Bungalow is a picturesque addition to the streetscape, with its well established, beautifully maintained gardens and gracious porch entry. Constructed in 1934 when homes were truly built to last, “Bevhil” retains a number of original features including ornate ceiling plasterwork, picture rails and decorative glazing. Set on a 449sqm lot, the single-storey property offers a simple layout that’s ripe for a contemporary make-over or open-plan renovation (STCA).
• Superb opportunity to create the dream home in a top spot
• Solid Californian Bungalow with retained period character
• Ideal layout to renovate or refurbish (STCA)
• Immaculately tended established gardens
• Close to the best of Coburg’s many amenities
Currently comprising lounge, dining , large functional kitchen, laundry, bathroom and toilet. Three bedrooms, cooling units, ducted heating, single lock-up garage and covered rear patio with awning blinds complete this neat family home. Brilliantly positioned close to transport, parks, Coburg Market, Sydney Road and a range of schools, with the CBD a mere 10km away, this is the ideal opportunity to design the lifestyle you want in a buzzing location.
0409 305 287