It would be difficult to think of a better inner city location! This classic Victorian home is a short walk to the Melbourne CBD and yet is remarkably tranquil perched directly opposite the stunning Carlton gardens. Walk to the revered cafe strips of Lygon Street and Brunswick Street, catch a tram on Nicholson Street or simply enjoy the sunshine in the privacy of the north facing rear yard.
Recently refurbished throughout, this appealing home tastefully fuses heritage features with modern neutral styling. There is plenty of natural light, off street parking and spacious basement bedroom (with powder room) that would make a fabulous teenagers retreat, guest accommodation or work from home possibilities.
- large formal lounge
- 2 queen sized bedrooms. The master bedroom is situated in the front upstairs room and features direct access to the balcony and floor to ceiling windows.....enjoy the park from bed!
- 3rd single bedroom upstairs
- sunny brand new kitchen /meals
- refurbished family bathroom upstairs (shower over bath)with a powder room downstairs in the second bedroom
- private, north facing courtyard with car access via remote controlled roller door. Note: resident parking permits for street parking are available at a small cost by applying to Melbourne City Council
- classic heritage features throughout including decorative fire places, ornate plaster work and polished floor boards
- 3 x reverse cycle heating/cooling units.
Immaculately clean throughout, homes in this Blue Ribbon location do not regularly come up for lease.
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR DETAILS TO INSPECT.
0419 928 809
0407 528 228