This stunning Federation-style family home is surrounded by schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and parkland.
- Light filled living both inside and out
- Miele kitchen including induction & gas cooking, convection & steam ovens and Caesarstone benchtops
- Lush entertainer’s garden/deck complete with woodfired pizza & gazebo retreat
- Master bedroom privately positioned at the rear with double-shower bathroom, underfloor heating, walk-in robe and bay window feature
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Laundry with guest powder room
- Study nook
- Remote garage for 2 cars & additional car space
- Abundant storage options
- Ducted heating
- Refrigerated cooling
- Ceiling fans
- Cathedral ceilings
- Polished timber floors
- Formal & casual living areas
- Walking distance to Maribyrnong river trails & Aberfeldie Park
- Surrounded by area’s finest schools – St Bernard’s, St Columba’s, Ave Maria, PEGS & St Therese’s Primary School
- Approximately 12km to Melbourne Airport
- Approximately 10km to CBD, Melbourne
- Approximately 1.8km to Essendon Station
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR DETAILS TO ATTEND INSPECTION.
Private inspections also available from Monday 29th March, 2021.
0419 928 809