Take one solid brick Californian Bungalow in a heritage heartland, throw in a magnificent 21st century transformation and you have one spectacular family home. Situated on a 715sqm block amidst meticulously landscaped gardens, with judiciously retained period touches such as lead light, open fireplaces and Victorian ash floorboards, this inviting residence boasts numerous luxury appointments and is flooded with natural light. Zoned living spaces include formal lounge and dining room, open plan gourmet kitchen/ meals/ living, and stunning Balinese inspired al fresco entertainment deck. Three bedrooms, plus a sophisticated master suite boasting WIR’s and dual accessed resort-style en-suite with soaker tub, large laundry, family bathroom, powder room and excellent storage complete a property that needs to be seen to be truly appreciated.
• Exceptionally modernised Californian Bungalow with extended floorplan
• 4 bed, 2.5 bath, zoned family living spaces
• Retained period features and luxury appointments throughout
• Magnificent gardens and Balinese inspired al fresco entertainment deck
• Walk to transport, cafes, shops and private schools
Additional highlights include integrated audio/visual units, Vintec wine fridges, reticulated watering system and three car parking. This exclusive residential address is walking distance to Rose Street cafes and shops, Essendon train station and renowned private schools.
0409 305 287