From its classical period facade and meticulously landscaped gardens, this immaculately modernised inter-war brick home will delight. Located in a prime location walking distance to cafes, shops, Glenbervie train station, Mt Alexander Road trams and Citylink/freeway access.
• Impeccably presented family home in highly coveted pocket
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and open-plan living
• Large covered deck with blinds for year-round entertaining
• Attractive low-maintenance landscaping
• Walk to trains, trams, shops and cafes
Renovated to impress, with a contemporary interior flooded with natural light, it features four spacious bedrooms, three providing BIR’s, master with en-suite, large family bathroom with deep soaker tub, separate toilet and space saving euro laundry. At the heart of the home, a welcoming kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and good storage, with open-plan dining and living extending out to a fabulous weather-proof entertainment deck and private courtyard. Additional comforts include ducted heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning, beautiful bluegum hardwood floors and two garden sheds.
0408 577 547