Near new and impeccably presented inside and out, this low-maintenance townhouse is well positioned in a coveted Pascoe Vale South pocket. Close to Pascoe Vale Station, local retail and cafes, Moonee Ponds Creek parkland and trails, plus quick access to the freeway/Citylink.
• Beautifully designed townhouse offering genuine life-style appeal
• 2 spacious bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, downstairs powder room
• Fabulous kitchen accessing private rear entertainment courtyard
• Feature timber floors, plantation shutters and air-conditioned throughout
• Strathmore Secondary College zoned, close to shops/cafes and train
Beyond the highly attractive street frontage, the property opens into open-plan living , dining and kitchen boasting stone counters, stainless steel appliances and island/bench breakfast bar, with a further laundry and powder room. Upstairs, two carpeted bedrooms, each including BIR’s , ceiling fans and ensuite bathrooms, one with tub. Additional highlights include feature floorboards, plantation shutters, split-system air-conditioning on both levels, single garage with internal entry and private rear courtyard with northerly aspect. A brilliant first home, down-size decision or investment in a popular area.
0408 577 547