Entry Notice Policy
All open home and private inspections will be held in accordance with the government guidelines.
To attend an OFI you must be fully vaccinated (or hold a valid exemption) and show your certificate via the Services Victoria App when checking in.
If you are not fully vaccinated, please contact us to make a private appointment.
Masks must be worn, 1 person per 4 sqm applies.
The first thing you will notice stepping into this apartment is the natural light & space. They don’t build them like this anymore!!
- Spacious sun-filled lounge with new carpet, heating & leafy outlook
- Spacious separate kitchen with room for dining setting & ample cupboards/drawers
- Extra-large light & bright master bedroom with large built-in robe
- Large second bedroom with freestanding robe and access to balcony
- Long balcony off lounge & second bedroom
- Separate bathroom with vanity, bath tub and separate shower
- Laundry with storage & separate toilet
- Car space at rear of block
- Recently painted throughout
- As new carpet throughout
- Split System
- Small & quiet block with apartment positioned at rear
- Entry area - front door doesn't open straight into living zone
- Walk to popular Mr Walker café, Primrose & Vine wine store and Albion convenience store/milk bar
- Approximately 8-minute walk to the 59 tram
- Approximately 13km from Melbourne Airport
- Approximately 10km to Melbourne CBD
- Short drive to Essendon & Moonee Ponds shops, cafes & restaurants
INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT OR AS ADVERTISED
0419 928 809
0418 747 870