Immaculately presented, this substantial home offers the perfect blend of original charm and superb modern living spaces. A sophisticated renovation and extension provides the ultimate in family living, complete with three generous bedrooms (all with BIRs), two bathrooms and the luxury of both informal and formal living and dining spaces.
• Charming post-War Clinker brick home with Art Deco features on approx. 607sqm
• Delightfully renovated and extended with two living areas
• Spacious and light-filled open-plan living with separate formal dining room
• Extensive al fresco entertainer’s deck and low-maintenance backyard
• Enviable location in the heart of Napier Street village
The beautiful formal dining and lounge takes pride of place in the original wing, along with the master, second bedroom and central bathroom. From there the transition to the impressive extension is seamless. Light, space and comfort abound throughout the spacious, well-appointed kitchen, dining room and large living room, which opens to a charming third bedroom, sparkling second central bathroom and well-sized laundry. With the convenience of a garage and plenty of off-street parking, easy access to the freeway and the best local schools, this is a rare opportunity to secure a quality family home in the area’s most enviable position.
0402 215 179
0414 557 895