A charming example of a sensitively extended and renovated evergreen classic, “Vallivue, an elegant brick Californian Bungalow at the high point of Kilburn Street on land of approx 1090m2, combines aesthetic appeal and contemporary comfort. Opening out around a central entrance hallway, Art Nouveau characteristics, including banks of arced bay windows, period light-fittings, picture rails, ceiling mouldings, and fretwork, enhance a modern family home.
• ‘Vallivue’ - solid brick Californian Bungalow at the street’s high point.
• Retained authentic period design characteristics
• Polished floors, plush carpeting, quality fixtures and fittings
• Four bedrooms, study, huge living and entertainment areas
• Stunning year round garden displays with established landscaping
• Off-street parking for up to four cars
Comprising first floor master bedroom and dressing room, bathroom, formal lounge, dining, ‘Miele’ kitchen, laundry, wet room, 2nd toilet and huge living with double french doors to paved patio. Upstairs, three bedrooms and study. Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, split system, two workshops, garden shed and off-street parking for four, plus well established landscaping highlighting Jacaranda trees, camellias and rhododendrons. Close to bus lines, train station and local shops, with freeway access moments away, this cherished family home is sure to impress.
0407 581 958